2 Palmer Crescent WACOL
2 Palmer Crescent Wacol – A surprise ‘value packed’ find in a residential estate surrounded by bush land and a golf course. The bonus is off street parking for a boat, caravan or truck
This low set brick home is set in a private cul-de-sac in a quiet estate opposite bush land.
Its elevated corner position offers a wide frontage with secure off street parking for a trailer, truck, caravan or boat in addition to a two car lock up garage.
Its closeness to bush land and walking tracks offer a real sense of tranquility with kangaroos frequenting the front yard.
This three bedroom, one bathroom home is ideal for young families and investors.
Features Include –
• Air Conditioned Lounge Area overlooking bush land
• Open-plan living/dining area with modern modular plank flooring and ceiling fans
• Well-presented kitchen with ceramic cooktop, oven and large pantry
• Living area opens to the large patio that will delight families and entertainers
• Two-way main bathroom features a bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and direct access into main bathroom
• Second bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
• Third bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan. It is ideal for use as a home office or baby nursery
• Fibre to the premises NBN
• Secure backyard is fully fenced and ideal for pets and plenty of room for the kids to play.
• Double lock-up garage with remote access
You’ll also love this convenient location that’s walking distance to bus stops and Wacol train station, and moments to the golf course, shops and your choice of quality schools.
It offers easy access to the M7 for a stress-free 30-minute commute to Brisbane CBD. Cyclists will also enjoy the easy ride to the CBD on the off-road bikeway that runs the length of the Western Freeway.
Contact Sue Jackson 0412 872 411 for private inspections and Open House times