“Tarragindi House” 124 Tarragindi Road, Tarragindi
HUGE 319m2 HOME – Purpose built to provide single level living with separate guest or teenager quarters upstairs. This is an iconic Tarragindi home, “Tarragindi House”, and is now for sale for the first time. For many local families, it will bring back memories of its spectacular displays of Christmas lights.
Purpose built in 1996 and including some classic features which add a sense of elegance, this is a home that will offer its new owner’s an elevated position with city glimpses in this highly sought after suburb.
Tarragindi is renowned as a suburb that is predominantly houses and for its excellent local primary schools. Its proximity to the CBD, bikeways, SE Freeway access and lush leafy surrounds backing onto the Toohey Forest precinct have been strong drawcards for families.
This is a large 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home on 761m2, built with spaces to accommodate the many family gatherings it has enjoyed over the years.
Features Include –
• A home created to have most of the living on one level with separate quarters upstairs for teenagers or guests
• Elegant tiled entry foyer
• Grand living room and separate dining room
• Huge private master suite (with ensuite and walk-in robe) on the lower level
• 2 more spacious bedrooms are located upstairs with the 4th bedroom located on the lower level.
• Separate lounge on the upper level which works perfectly as a teenage or guest retreat
• Family bathroom upstairs with a separate powder room downstairs
• Huge family room with soaring timber ceilings and loads of natural light. There is a gas connection for a BBQ and French doors lead to it from the dining room and main bedroom
• The internal laundry also has a built in desk area.
• Lots of internal storage
• Wheelchair accessible
• Ducted air conditioning throughout the lower level, reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs
• Child friendly backyard complete with cubby house and swings.
• For the handy person or hobbyist, the oversized shed in the back garden will fill you with delight!
• 2 separate remote controlled garages, one with direct access inside.
Here is your opportunity to buy into the wonderful community of Tarragindi. The nearest park is a block away. Tarragindi has not missed out on Brisbane’s emerging coffee shop and café scene with some well-established and highly regarded premises located close by.