84 Tarragindi Road Tarragindi
Situated in an extremely popular Tarragindi pocket, sits this solid stucco character filled cottage which has the charm, warmth and practicality of a perfect first home or easy one level living for downsizers.
In high demand and rarely available, this charming Art Deco Home sitting on and elevated 607m2 of land, is situated in a family orientated neighbourhood, surrounded by many new builds, renovations and with strong capital growth expected, is an absolute must to inspect.
Further benefits bound to impress include –
* 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Large original kitchen with gas stove top and bi fold windows opening to servery for back deck.
* Open plan living area allowing easy flow to Dining, Kitchen and Covered Deck
* Neat and tidy, practical bathroom with bath/shower combination and separate Toilet
* Private Covered Back Deck offering leafy suburban views
* Downstairs laundry with ample storage space under rear of house
* NBN ready
* Outdoor paved alfresco area – perfect for entertaining friends & family
* Character features throughout including casement windows, hardwood timber floors, VJ’s, Pictures rails and original plaster cornicing
* Single Garage
* Off street parking for extra cars
* Solid Stucco Construction
* New Roof
* 607sqm block
Approximately 7 km to Brisbane CBD and close proximity to reputable Local and Private Schools, Public Transport, M1 Motorway access along with Walking/Bike tracks to the City, this is a perfect and convenient Tarragindi position.
All enquiries to SUE JACKSON on 0412 872411