27 Hall Avenue Norman Park
One of Brisbane’s sought after locations on the fringe of the inner city and close to the dynamic hub of Oxford Street, Norman Park is the place to live.
This is a classic Queenslander home sitting in an elevated position and exuding the character and charm that traditional home lovers seek out. There is a richness in the warm timber finishes and character details. Spread over 2 levels, the main entrance is to the upper floor at ground level at the front of the block while the lower level follows the natural contour of the block, allowing for great views.
The original home has the bedrooms and living areas upstairs with the added bonus of a huge covered deck which takes advantage of the leafy elevation with some city glimpses. The deck is wonderful for relaxed entertaining and privacy. Downstairs provides great utility areas, rumpus area, office and extra bathroom and garaging. The upper deck forms a second covered entertaining area opening from the rumpus area.
The home’s features include:
- Well lit queen sized main bedroom with wardrobe & ceiling fan
- 2nd queen sized bedroom with direct bathroom access
- 3rd bedroom
- Separate living area with ceiling fan and air con
- Enclosed front verandah
- Spacious kitchen with island bench, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances & large pantry
- Huge deck with wide leafy urban views and city glimpses
- Spacious two way bathroom with spa bath
- Upstairs study nook
- Polished timber floors in all living areas
- Tiled office area
- Additional tiled rumpus area with French doors to the covered back terrace
- Additional bathroom with shower
- Store room
- Double remote operated garage with generous storage space
- Crimsafe style security screen doors
- Fenced rear garden
- A short walk to both the local bus stop direct to CBD and the Norman Park Train Station
- Excellent local shopping is closeby
- Great local restaurants within walking distance
- 5km’s from Coorparoo Square with Dendy Cinema
- Lots of local parkland with play areas & picnic facilities
Located within the Anglican Church Grammar School zone
Call Sue Jackson on 0412 872411 to arrange an inspection.