2 Palmer Crescent WACOL
2 Palmer Crescent Wacol – A surprise ‘value packed’ find in a residential estate surrounded by bush land and a golf course. The bonus is off street parking for a boat, caravan or truck
This low set 3 bedrooom brick home is set in a private cul-de-sac in a quiet estate opposite bushland.
Its elevated corner position offers a wide frontage with secure off street parking for a trailer, truck, caravan or boat in addition to a two car lock up garage.
With its closeness to bushland and walking tracks, it offers a real sense of tranquillity with kangaroos frequenting the front yard.
This three bedroom, one bathroom home is ideal for young families and investors.
Features Include –
• Air Conditioned Lounge Area overlooking bushland
• Open-plan living/dining area with modern modular plank flooring and ceiling fans
• Well-presented kitchen with ceramic cooktop, oven and large pantry
• Living area opens to the large patio that will delight families and entertainers
• Two-way main bathroom features a bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and direct access into main bathroom
• Second bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
• Third bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan. It is ideal for use as a home office or baby nursery
• Fibre to the premises NBN
• Secure backyard is fully fenced and ideal for pets and plenty of room for the kids to play.
• Double lock-up garage with remote access
The real surprise comes when you realise this peaceful location actually provides quick access to the CBD’s of Brisbane or Ipswich via train from Wacol train station. The station is within walking distance from Palmer Crescent. The same applies to bus services. Palmer Crescent is only a few minutes drive to excellent local the golf courses, shops and your choice of quality schools.
There is also easy access to the M7 for a stress-free 30-minute commute to into the Brisbane CBD. Added benefits of its position will give its new owners access to both the Gold Coast and Ipswich areas, widening opportunities for work. For the keen cyclists, you will be able to enjoy the easy ride to the CBD on the off-road bikeway that runs the length of the Western Freeway.
Contact Sue Jackson 0412 872 411
Contact Sue Jackson 0412 872 411 for private inspections.
Inspections will be conducted under ‘COVID Safe’ guidelines.
- Contact details are required for tracing purposes upon entry.
- Practice physical distancing.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Avoid touching any surfaces while visiting the property.
- Limits will be placed on inspections as directed by Health Authorities – please understand that this is about keeping everyone safe and well.
- Follow the rules and keep us all safe
Thank you for your assistance