16 Barmore Street Tarragindi
SOLD This much loved and often admired home is located in a quiet street in the prime residential suburb of Tarragindi, within 7 kilometres from the CBD and under 10 minutes by car via the M1.
The home has 4 bedrooms, three of which have new carpets and built in wardrobes, the main bedroom with floor to ceiling wardrobes on two walls. The home also offers a large family bathroom and separate toilet upstairs and a second bathroom on ground level. A separate TV Room complements the open plan kitchen, dining and living space on the ground level and the large deck offers great access to the grassed backyard and the terraced pool area beyond.
The home is set on a near level 607sqm block in an elevated position with forest and mountain views from both ground and upper levels.
Designed and built in 1964, the home has been sympathetically updated by the current owners. It is freshly painted and offers an alternative to a small lot new build at an attractive price and with plenty of scope for future internal expansion. Ready to just move in and live.
– 4 bedrooms (including three double bedrooms with new built in wardrobes and carpets)
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen opening to large deck through five bi fold doors
– TV room
– Study area
– Bathrooms on both levels with separate toilet
– 50,000 litre Salt Water pool with terraced entertaining space
– 5000 litre water tank with pump
– Solar panels and inverter
– Laundry Chute
– Concrete tile over clad timber upper level and rendered cavity brick base
– Ceiling insulation
– Lawn and storage sheds
– Views of Toohey Forest and Mt Cootha
– Parking for up to 3 cars undercover or room for the caravan, boat and/or box trailer
– Legal height under allowing future expansion of internal space
– 607m2 Block (Approx 15m frontage)
– Located within the catchment areas for Wellers Hill Primary School and St Elizabeth’s Primary School
Restaurants and local shops, as well as the City Express Bus Service, are a few minutes walk from your front door. The Holland Park West Bus Station is just over 1 kilometre away, enabling a very quick commute into the city during peak hour.
If schools are a consideration the property lies within the catchment area for the highly sought after Wellers Hill Primary and St Elizabeth’s Schools.
Offers from 889K
Contact Sue Jackson for all inspections