73 Milfoil Street, Manly West
Situated in a highly popular, family friendly pocket of Manly West this home offers a great opportunity to enter the real estate market for first time, become a savvy investor or secure a great block of land to build your new home encapturing the unexpected city views.
Contact Sue Jackson on 0412 872411
Features include –
– Secure Patio entry
– Open plan lounge and dining opening to front Patio and Back Deck
– New modern kitchen with stainless appliances including dishwasher.
– New Bathroom with large bath, shower and toilet.
– Main bedroom with built in robe, air conditioning and fan.
– Second Bedroom with fan.
– Third Bedroom with fan and french doors opening to covered back deck.
– Massive covered back deck overlooking the fully fenced yard and some city glimpses.
– Extra space under the deck offers alternative ground level entertaining area.
– Utility Rooms under the house offer generous spaces divided into laundry, secure storage and a large room which would be perfect for a home office or games room with separate entry.
– Secure lock up garage
– Fully fenced yard with garden shed
– 7500L Water Tank
New new Hot Water System
– 1.5KW Solar System
– 706m2 level block.
Position buyers looking for a top location – look no further.
• Close to Manly Train Station
• 500m to Manly Bowls Club dining & bar
• 700m to Manly West State School
• Close to Manly Café District / Manly Esplanade
• Approx 16km to CBD
Contact Sue Jackson on 0412 872411 for all inquiries and inspections.
** Agents conducting open homes must keep contact information about all guests and staff for contact tracing purposes, including name, address and mobile phone number for a period of at least 56 days. This information must be provided to public health officers.