Expect the Unexpected – A Unique Tri-level Home Offering a Real Sense of Seclusion and Privacy
Are you looking for a family home or are you a professional requiring close proximity to the CBD, PA, Mater and UQ? This is it.
This truly unique home oozes character and charm and provides multiple living options.
- An inner city family home with separate parents and children’s areas
- A separate entry scenario for the ‘Work from Home’ option
- The potential to have Dual Living – whether it be with family or friends
Built in the mid 80’s, this home was certainly something unique in its day. Elements of charm and character pop up everywhere. Garden lovers will appreciate the lush, low maintenance established gardens. It features sleeper decking weaving its way through established palms and mature trees offering privacy and a sense of calm.
The double remote garage provides privacy from street level with paved stairs leading to a secure entry courtyard with portico over the front door.
The entry level features:
- Large vestibule with leadlight front door and plenty of storage
- Open plan living and dining area which flows seamlessly through timber bifolds to the magnificent upper deck
- Kitchen with timber benches and gas cook top
- Powder room and laundry
- Gleaming polished timber floors throughout
- A private leafy vista beyond the deck
Upper Level features:
- Stunning master bedroom with pitched timber lined ceilings, feature window and timber built in wardrobe
- Large two-way bathroom
- Second double bedroom with timber built in Wardrobe
Lower level features:
- Third and fourth bedrooms with built ins
- Two-way bathroom
- Large family room
- Lower level deck area
- Separate external access
- Loads of storage cupboards which can easily be converted to a kitchenette
2 split system air conditioners
2 water tanks
Beautiful outdoor garden lighting
This home has been lovingly renovated and is ready for a new buyer to enjoy a mixture of conveniences and green living close to the city.
CONTACT SUE JACKSON on 0412 872411