10 Glenalwyn Street Holland Park
Set on a low maintenance 713m2 block, this neat and tidy brick and tile split-level home has a fantastic easy-care appeal for those wanting to spend less time working and more time relaxing. The block is simple and green with a wide frontage, easy care gardens, and private backyard.
Well positioned in the family friendly suburb of Holland Park, this immaculate low set brick home is ready for new owners. The elevated position above the street delivers an exceptionally quiet environment and a sense of neighbourhood community.
The aspect also maximises the north-easterly breezes into the rear entertaining area.
Internally the home features:
– Inviting Entry
– Spacious Lounge overlooking established gardens
– Separate Dining Area with air conditioning
– Neat & functional kitchen with plenty of storage and dishwasher
– Large tiled Family Room with Air Conditioning opening to private garden and covered outdoor area
– Large main bathroom with shower, bath & separate toilet
– Main Bedroom with Walk In Robe, ensuite and air conditioning
– 2nd Bedroom with Built In Robe and fan
– 3rd Bedroom with Built In Robe, fan and Air Conditioning
– Lock Up Garage with internal access & tiled floor – Perfect option for Home Office
– Tandem Carport with room for extra cars, Trailer, boat or Pop Up Caravan
– 2 Garden Sheds
This property boasts location, location, location –
* Elevated to capture cool breezes
* 2 minute walk to new childrens playground in Basset Street Park and walking tracks in the adjoining Nature Reserve.
* Under 10 mins to Westfield Carindale or local Shopping Precincts
* Direct and easy access to Motorway
* Walking distance to local schools
* Short easy walk to Public Transport
* Approx 9km to Brisbane CBD
Contact Sue Jackson FineLife Property 0412 872 411 for all enquiries or to arrange a private inspection.